Choose your voucher design:
This voucher is for a QUAD BIKE ADVENTURE experience at True Grip Off Road. This course is suited for those wishing to take their quad biking to the next level! Groups are no larger than 3 per instructor so your instructor will tailor the session for you specifically so it can be as demanding or leisurely as you wish! You will spend a full 2 hours on the bike where you can build your confidence and work your way to negotiating the most extreme climbs and drops the site has to offer! You will tackle both safari style routes, as well as tricky obstacles – climbs, descents, ditches, water hazards and side slopes over a mixture of open and woodland terrain. Allow 2-3 hours for the entire experience.
Your Voucher will be delivered to you or to the recipient if you choose to specify the recipient's email address.
- There are no restrictions on when your voucher can be delivered. You can choose to have it delivered instantly or at a later date of your choosing.
- Delivery of your voucher by email is free of charge.
- You (or your recipient) will receive an email containing your voucher as you see it in the window above together with a link to download your Voucher at any time.
- Your Voucher is loaded with value and ready to spend in accordance with voucher usage terms.
- After placing your order you will receive a confirmation email that includes your order number together with a link to the Voucher if you need to print it.
- If you have specified a voucher recipient email address other than yourself you will receive notification to confirm when the voucher has been sent by email to your specified recipient.
Advanced booking required. Please contact us on 01233 662251 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Minimum age 16. Anyone under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a paying parent/guardian. Available on selected weekdays and weekends. Helmets and gloves are provided but please bring suitable warm/waterproof clothing and footwear that you don't mind getting dirty!
true-grip-off-roadEastwell Court Lenacre StreetAshfordTN25 4JTt: 01233 662251